The Metal Minute Awarded 2009 Best Personal Blog By Metal Hammer Magazine

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ray To Join Dee Snider's House of Hair Online



It doesn't get any better than this...

After sharing my review of Twisted Sister's Live at The Astoria CD/DVD set for my farewell column in AMP magazine, House of Hair Online ran the review. Subsequently, I have now been offered a golden opportunity to do reviews and interviews for House of Hair Online in the upcoming future.

My gratitude goes out to Dee Snider and his behind-the-scenes staff at House of Hair for giving me this privilege.

See you over there soon! House of Hair Online

2 comments:

David Amulet said...

Congratulations, Ray. This is a good gig--keep us posted on how you're enjoying the experience of working with them!

Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Will do, thanks, man. I'm honored, to say the least. Dee is still the numero uno interview I've done, and he gave me two hours' worth of time over two days. I never stopped loving Twisted over the years, so this is surreal, needless to say.

We're just getting planning stages going and hopefully they'll have me up and running soon. What's cool is it's something that can fit my insane schedule, but who's gonna turn an opportunity like this down regardless?