The Metal Minute Awarded 2009 Best Personal Blog By Metal Hammer Magazine

Sunday, August 02, 2009

A Metal Minute Update


Mllle Petrozza of Kreator (c) 2009 by Ray Van Horn, Jr. / The Metal Minute


As alluded in Whattya Listenin' to Wednesday this week, I have come to a point where my responsibilities have become larger than the time I have available to do my side work in the fullest capacity I've done to this point. I have therefore made the difficult decision to scale back my activities in music journalism first and foremost to be a daddy but also to work on my current novel.

I am not leaving the industry, nor is this goodbye for The Metal Minute. I've simply decided to post when time permits me or as contributors send me items to post at the site. Check in periodically, because the site will continue on, just not in the same near-daily increments. You can also find me at About.com Heavy Metal, Dee Snider's House of Hair Online, DVD Review.com, Horror News.com and a couple other potential prospects, likewise as my schedule allows me to participate.

As always, I thank you for your support of The Metal Minute.

Ray

2 comments:

DPTH International said...

Good luck to you Ray. I'll be sure to swing by and check for updates.

I've found it difficult to post frequently on my blog and as such no post when I can.

Keep up the great work!

The Klepto said...

Update when you can. I like reading about the new buzz around town. I hope that 'What ya listenein to Wednesdays' will continue to post. As those seem pretty low stress. Hope to see more from The Metal Minute in the near future