The Metal Minute Awarded 2009 Best Personal Blog By Metal Hammer Magazine

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Retaliate Magazine #1 for FREE!!!




'Tis the season and yours truly would like to express my gratitude to each and every one of you who have supported me over the years in my career, be it bands, celebs, publicists, labels, hangabouts and most importantly, my army of readers.

After months of pre-game hype, I am pleased to bring you the debut edition of
Retaliate magazine and better yet...for FREE! Check in each day here at The Metal Minute for sections of Retaliate #1 for your perusal. Click the pages, email them to yourselves, make cyber collages, have a blast, it's YOURS!

That's right, months of toil, sleepless nights, editorial hell and layout lunacy, given to you for FREE!

I am proud as can be to deliver
Retaliate magazine as I envisioned it. Minus a few key contributions, Retaliate was generated as a one-man operation with myself fielding the interviews, the reviews, a large portion of the live photography, the layouts and the gremlin exterminator. The cover was whipped together by my new tech advisor, design guru and chief partner, Sheila Eggenberger. The lady's come through and volunteered her time to help make Retaliate a reality.

From here on out, Sheila will work closely with me on future issues of Retaliate, which will be sold on the digital market for a paltry $2.50 USD a pop. Subscriptions will be offered at a discount once I've determined what increments future issues will be released.

In the meantime, enjoy your FREE lookover at the first issue of Retaliate. I've brought you some high caliber guests such as Marky Ramone, Nick Catanese of Black Label Society, Chris Adler from Lamb of God, Dave Lombardo of Slayer, Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach, Stevie Benton of Drowning Pool, Richard Patrick of Filter, Wolf Hoffman of Accept, Rat Skates, horror directors Mick Garris and Adam Green, plus Jim Gustafson of Poobah, Krysta Cameron of Iwrestledabearonce, Steve Von Till of Neurosis, Alexx Calisse and the Zuul and Addicted to Pain posses.

Enjoy...

No comments: