The Metal Minute Awarded 2009 Best Personal Blog By Metal Hammer Magazine

Friday, August 19, 2011

ATTENTION TOUR MANAGERS: HELP NEEDED FOR PROJECT




Are you or have you been a tour manager with day-to-day road experience? Do you have a little bit of time to donate in explaining the ins-and-outs of your job?

I am already at work on my next novel and fleshing out my lead character who is no longer in the music business but was once a tour manager in his previous life. Said character is developing as I write, but I need more to draw upon than just the mere observations I've had of tour managers in my time on tour buses or backstage. In some cases, my interview guests have doubled as tour managers and they were generous enough to give me an idea of what road management constitutes, but I want to hear from you if you have the time to offer some color commentary about road life.

If interested, please contact me at the email address here at the site. Credit will of course be given in the novel. I thank you in advance for your interest and insight.


No comments: