The Metal Minute Awarded 2009 Best Personal Blog By Metal Hammer Magazine

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Please Visit The Crash Pad of Ray Van Horn, Jr.



Greetings, everyone! I've been monitoring the traffic here at The Metal Minute, which continues to receive hundreds of hits each day. That's beyond humbling and I thank every single one of you for your tireless support. Now I invite you to tap an extra click on your mouse or laptop cursor and come by The Crash Pad of Ray Van Horn, Jr.

Topics about music, film, books, writing and other flotsam courtesy of yours truly are posted regularly, so drop in and get cozy. I also keep readers posted on what's new with me and my writing news. Bookmark me, trade links with me, let's boom the new page like you've all graciously done for The Metal Minute! I know you're all there, bless ya, and I want to see your smiling mugs.

If you're an editor and open to some pitching, please drop me a line. I'm still connected to the scene and would love to field some writing or live photo work for you.

In the meantime, click here to jet over to the Crash Pad and bring some Guinness or Smithwicks if you have it:
The Crash Pad of Ray Van Horn, Jr.

No comments: