The Metal Minute Awarded 2009 Best Personal Blog By Metal Hammer Magazine

Monday, August 12, 2013

Ray Van Horn, Jr.'s satire of the rock journalism life "An Off Night," running at New Noise Magazine

 
 
Hello, readers!
 
I wanted to share the publication of my short story, "An Off Night" at New Noise magazine.  The story is a no-holds-barred satire of the rock journalism life as seen through my eyes, but with more of a gonzo twist.  Have a go by clicking on this link:

 http://newnoisemagazine.com/night-ray-van-horn-jr/
 
Next month I have a flash fiction piece scheduled to run at Akashic Books' "Mondays are Murder" series, "Off the Record," so stand by for that official announcement in the near future.  I have also recently completed a 64 page graphic novel script entitled "Drowning Man" and as ever, I continue to serve up media review analysis for Blabbermouth. 
 
Thank you all for your ongoing support.  Game on...



2 comments:

Hong said...

This is awesome!

Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

And I thank ya!